Suitable for all hair types, excellent for fine, thinning hair lacking volume and fullness.
Volume Booster Styling Spray a lightweight volumizing spray formulated with UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX based on certified organic ingredients and designed to add lift to the roots, boost any style, providing all over volume with a flexible hold. Adds elasticity and a natural bounce without overweighting the hair. Suitable for all hair types.
- Unisex | Gender Neutral
- Dermatologically tested
- Kids-friendly & Pregnancy-friendly
- Cruelty-free & Against Animal Testing
- Therapeutic Inclusive Blend with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial functions
- Made with organic sustainable & fair-trade ingredients
- DIY – mix & match to create salon look at home
- Recyclable & refillable
- Biodegradable packaging
- Meaningful Aroma
- Cosmopolitan origin
Created by top-beauty Academy.
Supporting bio-scientists worldwide.
Approved by professional beauticians in Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia.
94% natural. The remaining 6% are to ensure aroma, sensorial, and formulaic stability.
UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX
PLANT-BASED COLLAGEN is rich in amino acids, essential for maintaining the strength and integrity of the hair. Rejuvenates scalp skin and promotes healthy hair growth.
VEGETAL HYALURONIC ACID visibly improves hair density, fullness and thickness. Increases diameter of individual fibers for fuller hair, adds gloss for healthier looking hair.
HYDROLYZED QUINOA PROTEIN reinforces hair structure and protein content, nourishes hair follicles from within; adds volume, while its nutrients strengthen the hair from the roots.