Suitable for all hair types, excellent for stressed, weak, colour treated hair, chemically or mechanically damaged hair. And since sun, heat, salt and chlorine dry out your strands, it helps to protect hair and scalp against the effects of harmful environmental factors.
Total Protect Hair and Scalp Fluid with Sun Protection Factor (SPF15) is formulated with UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX based on certified organic ingredients and designed to create whole-day natural defending barrier against external stress factors, which is essential in keeping sensitive scalp skin and hair healthy. Suitable for all skin and hair types.
- Unisex | Gender Neutral
- Dermatologically tested
- Kids-friendly & Pregnancy-friendly
- Cruelty-free & Against Animal Testing
- Therapeutic Inclusive Blend with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial functions
- Made with organic sustainable & fair-trade ingredients with high Nutrition Value
- DIY – mix & match to create salon look at home
- Recyclable & refillable
- Biodegradable packaging
- Meaningful Aroma
- Cosmopolitan origin
Created by top-beauty Academy.
Supporting bio-scientists worldwide.
Approved by professional beauticians in Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia.
85% (SPF15) natural. The remaining 15% are to ensure SPF15, aroma, sensorial, and formulaic stability.
UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX
ROSE QUARTZ WATER gently purified underground water infused with Organic French Rose Extract and Quartz Gem seals the hair’s cuticle and rebalances natural pH.
ORGANIC POMEGRANATE EXTRACT acts as a solar filter; effectively protects against oxidative stress, heat, UVA/UVB rays and sea water. Protects hair colour from fading.
CRAMBE ABYSSINICA SEED OIL, ORGANIC TEA TREE OIL and LINGONBERRY EXTRACT serve therapeutic anti-bacterial function, protect against artificial blue light and free radicals.