Sapphire Energy Absolute Cream is an inclusive skin nutrition that is formulated with UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX based on certified organic ingredients and designed to revitalize the skin.
- Unisex | Gender Neutral
- Dermatologically tested
- Kids-friendly & Pregnancy-friendly
- Cruelty-free & Against Animal Testing
- Therapeutic Inclusive Blend with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial functions
- Made with organic sustainable & fair-trade ingredients
- Refillable & Recyclable
- Meaningful Aroma
- Biodegradable packaging
- Cosmopolitan origin
Created by top-beauty Academy.
Supporting bio-scientists worldwide.
Approved by professional beauticians in Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia.
96% natural. The remaining 4% are to ensure aroma, sensorial, and formulaic stability.
UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX
LOTUS SAPPHIRE WATER purified underground water infused with Organic Lotus Extract and Sapphire Gem; calms and protects the skin, making it appear clear, smooth, rejuvenated. Powered up with precious Sapphire Powder.
ORGANIC BAOBAB OIL effectively improves the elasticity of skin, leaving hair and skin soft and smooth. It is rich in vitamins A, D, E, and F, and amazing for restoring skin complexion.
ORGANIC BAKUCHIOL retinol plant alternative empowers collagen and elastin production, provides skin firmness; saturates hair and skin with energy.