Suitable for all hair types, excellent for multicultural, dry, brittle, frizzy or coarse hair. Shapes, smoothers and tames rebellious hair. Hydrates to recover softness and transform uncontrollable hair into manageable and nourished hair.
Organic Shape Duo Shampoo is formulated with UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX based on certified organic ingredients and designed to smooth, sculpt frizzy and unmanageable hair.
- Unisex | Gender Neutral
- Dermatologically tested
- Kids-friendly & Pregnancy-friendly
- Cruelty-free & Against Animal Testing
- Therapeutic Inclusive Blend with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial functions
- Made with organic sustainable & fair-trade ingredients with high Nutrition Value
- DIY – mix & match to create salon look at home
- Refillable & Recyclable
- Meaningful Aroma
- Biodegradable packaging
- Cosmopolitan origin
Created by top-beauty Academy.
Supporting bio-scientists worldwide.
Approved by professional beauticians in Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia.
98.2% natural. The remaining 1.8% are to ensure aroma, sensorial, and formulaic stability.
UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX
LILY SUNSTONE WATER purified underground water infused with Organic Lily Extract and Sunstone Gem provides moisture back to the hair shaft.
ORGANIC MANGO BUTTER strengthens the overall hair structure, controls frizz, conditions, detangles and softens multicultural hair. Acts as a source of the hair’s amazing shape and healthy glow.
GREEN COFFEE BEAN EXTRACT replenishes dry hair with vital moisture to smooth away frizz and flyaway for all hair types and textures. Its fatty acids provide emollient properties to soften hair shaft.