Natural Lifting Absolute Cream is an inclusive skin nutrition that is formulated with UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX based on certified organic ingredients and designed to add elasticity and firmness to the skin.
- Unisex | Gender Neutral
- Dermatologically tested
- Kids-friendly & Pregnancy-friendly
- Cruelty-free & Against Animal Testing
- Therapeutic Inclusive Blend with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial functions
- Made with organic sustainable & fair-trade ingredients
- Refillable & Recyclable
- Meaningful Aroma
- Biodegradable packaging
- Cosmopolitan origin
Created by top-beauty Academy.
Supporting bio-scientists worldwide.
Approved by professional beauticians in Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia.
96% natural. The remaining 4% are to ensure aroma, sensorial, and formulaic stability.
UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX
PLUMERIA AVEN WATER purified underground water infused with Organic Plumeria Extract and Aven Gem, which de-stresses and tones the skin.
ORGANIC AMARANTH OIL has amazing lifting properties. Rich in vitamin E, nourishes dry and maturing skin, improves hydration levels of skin.
VEGETAL HYALURONIC ACID revitalizes skin’s outer surface layers, so they look and feel smoother and radiantly hydrated; this instantly improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.