Suitable for all hair types, excellent for multicultural, dry, brittle, frizzy or coarse hair. Shapes, smoothers and tames rebellious hair. Hydrates to recover softness and transform uncontrollable hair into manageable and nourished hair.
Hair Designer One-for-All Styling Lotion is a lightweight jelly formulated with UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX based on certified organic ingredients and designed to enhance hair’s natural body, structure and texture; keeps the hairstyle in place with a flexible natural hold. Powered up with active polymer complex to provide lasting shape memory. May be used in place of hair styling gel, pomade or wax.
- Unisex | Gender Neutral
- Dermatologically tested
- Kids-friendly & Pregnancy-friendly
- Cruelty-free & Against Animal Testing
- Therapeutic Inclusive Blend with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial functions
- Made with organic sustainable & fair-trade ingredients
- DIY – mix & match to create salon look at home
- Recyclable & refillable
- Biodegradable packaging
- Meaningful Aroma
- Cosmopolitan origin
Created by top-beauty Academy.
Supporting bio-scientists worldwide.
Approved by professional beauticians in Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia.
92% natural. The remaining 8% are to ensure aroma, sensorial, and formulaic stability.
UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX
ORGANIC LINGONBERRY EXTRACT contains organic acids, vitamin C, provitamin A, vitamins B (B1, B2, B3) and Omega-3 fatty acids, which are vital in maintaining healthy hair condition.
VEGETABLE PROTEIN fills damaged areas of the hair from the inside, reconstructs the hair’s internal structure, giving strands texture and a thicker look.
VEGETAL HYALURONIC ACID visibly improves hair density, fullness and thickness. Amplifies the diameter of each fiber for fuller hair, adds gloss for gorgeous-looking hair.