Suitable for blonde, bleached, ombre, balayage and highlighted hair. Purple pigment removes brassiness to boost white tones for dazzling cool blonde shades to achieve a subtle natural ashy blonde look.
Blond Ambition Duo Shampoo is formulated with UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX based on certified organic ingredients featuring ultra-violet pigment; designed to cleanse, neutralize unwanted yellow tones in blonde, bleached or highlighted hair, providing cool-neutral result and soothe a sensitive scalp.
- Unisex | Gender Neutral
- Dermatologically tested
- Kids-friendly & Pregnancy-friendly
- Cruelty-free & Against Animal Testing
- Therapeutic Inclusive Blend with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial functions
- Made with organic sustainable & fair-trade ingredients with high Nutrition Value
- DIY – mix & match to create salon look at home
- Recyclable & refillable
- Biodegradable packaging
- Meaningful Aroma
- Cosmopolitan origin
Created by top-beauty Academy.
Supporting bio-scientists worldwide.
Approved by professional beauticians in Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia.
95% natural. The remaining 5% are to ensure aroma, sensorial, and formulaic stability.
UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX
GARDENIA OPAL WATER purified underground water infused with Organic Gardenia Extract and Opal Gem has a strong moisturizing effect and prevents scalp inflammation.
ECO MARINE ALGAE EXTRACT keeps the hair healthy with no breakage or hair loss by providing it with the essential vitamins, minerals and amino acids. Returns natural smoothness to hair.
ORGANIC BABASSU OIL enriched with natural antioxidant and plant sterols that provide complex care for hair and scalp; replenishes the structure of the hair’s hydro-lipid layer, enhances its elasticity.