Suitable for blonde, bleached, ombre, balayage and highlighted hair.
Blond Ambition Elixir Absolute is a medium-intensity-oil formulated with UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX based on certified organic ingredients and designed to nourish and enhance blonde, bleached or highlighted hair. Returns natural smoothness to hair and replenishes its moisture level.
- Unisex | Gender Neutral
- Dermatologically tested
- Kids-friendly & Pregnancy-friendly
- Cruelty-free & Against Animal Testing
- Therapeutic Inclusive Blend with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial functions
- Made with organic sustainable & fair-trade ingredients with high Nutrition Value
- DIY – mix & match to create salon look at home
- Recyclable & refillable
- Biodegradable packaging
- Meaningful Aroma
- Cosmopolitan origin
Created by top-beauty Academy.
Supporting bio-scientists worldwide.
Approved by professional beauticians in Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia.
96% natural. The remaining 4% are to ensure aroma, sensorial, and formulaic stability.
UNIQUE NATURAL COMPLEX
GARDENIA OPAL WATER purified underground water infused with Organic Gardenia Extract and Opal Gem offers rich conditioning and frizz reduction.
ECO MARINE ALGAE EXTRACT keeps the hair healthy with no breakage or hair loss by providing it with essential vitamins, minerals and amino acids.
ORGANIC BABASSU OIL enriched with natural antioxidant and plant sterols that provide complex care for hair; restores the structure of the hair’s hydro-lipid layer.